I have been tagged, by Deepak and Mitr.. Thanks to them. One of the tough posts to write, since it required quite a lot of thinking.. sometimes this kind of thought process helps putting a mirror in front and analyze one self. The thing is, I have been continuously changing over the last 10 years or so and the evolution is likely to continue longer. These seven different seven things are closest to me right now.
7 things I am planning to do before death:
That sounds too ‘negative’. I would much rather say ‘wish to do sometime in the next 30 years’.
1) To get a clear-cut answer on whether or not there is god. (I am more towards pro-God, but hovering around)
2) To appear on screen in a good diro’s movie.
3) Bungee jumping
4) Make an autograph book “Nobel Laureates” and fill it up
5) To get rid of all the extra fat and maintain that way till …
6) To do ‘nerukku nerr’ with Miss. JJ
7) Work at different levels – as a high school teacher, college lecturer, a prof., manager – all for short time to get a feel of the job.
7 things that I can do:
1) Make friends easily
2) Work 2 days non-stop
3) Sit idle 2-days non-stop
5) Converse on almost all topics.
6) Be cool at most adverse situations
7) Be a total freak at times
7 things that I can’t do:
1) Muskafy people
2) Be satisfied with a mediocre life
3) Understand quantum mechanics
5) Kill somebody
6) Laugh aloud for jokes or situations unless they are too good
7) Wear fluorescent dresses
7 things that attract me in opposite sex:
1) Smile and laughter
2) Dressing sense
7) A good sense of humor
7 things that I say most:
5) Have a good one
6) It happens
7) I wish….
7 celebrities I want to meet:
1) Sachin Tendulkar
2) Kamal Haasan
3) AR Rahman
5) Dr. Manmohan Singh
7 people I would like to take this quiz to:
3) Ram C.
4) Narayanan Venkittu
7) Some other G. Padmanaban, if there is any.