This quiz again based only on Tamil songs.
1) This famous singer has acted in a number of movies too. In one movie (A) in which he acted as the hero's father, he rendered his voice to the hero in a song B. Interestingly, in a song (C) in which he appears along with the hero, the female singer is his real-life daughter. Who is the famous singer, what is the movie A and what are the songs B and C?
2) In a movie (D) for which the music director and the producer were the same as that for movie A, he acted as the heroine's father. In that movie, he rendered voice to the two guys who are in love with the heroine in a song E. What are the movie D and the song E?
3) Another movie (F) - same music director + producer combo and the singer this time acted as the hero's father. He appears in a song (G) along with the hero, and renders his voice for the hero but his part in the song is rendered by a singer from the North (H). What are the movie F and song G and who was the singer H, who to the best of my knowledge, is the only singer to have rendered his voice to the famous singer?
4) In a movie (I) released in the same year as the movie D (with the same music director), the hero of movie A appeared on a double role. There was a duet in the film involving both the roles of the hero and the two heroines, for which the credit was given to only one pair of male and female singers. In real, another pair of male and female singers had sung the song from the second charanam (stanza) onwards. Who are the four (two male and two female) singers who rendered their voices for the song?
5) In cricket, we have seen one bowler completing the over of another bowler if he is injured in the middle of an over and is unable to bowl. In a movie released in 2005, there is a superb duet, which is meant for the hero and heroine in the movie. In fact, disappointingly, that song wasn't picutirized at all. In that song, just after the second charanam begins, one female playback singer abruptly takes over from the other in the middle of a line and goes on to complete the song. What are the movie, and the song and who are the two female playback singers? (Clues: The producer of the movie has been producing movies for over 20 years and his son debuted as director in 2008. The hero of the 2005 movie is the son of a famous multi-faceted actor-director and his performance in the movie was so unlike him. The villain in the movie acted as the villain in a famous tamil movie released in the same year and in a recent hindi movie with the same name).
P.S.: Comments are moderated considering the top-secret nature of this quiz.