Jun 17, 2012

R.I.P. Kathryn / Karen !

And bye bye Wisteria Lane!! Yesterday was the last day of 'Desperate Housewives' in India. What a way to end it ! Though I had heard about what happens to one of the DH's (Susan), what I saw a few hours ago was so moving beyond my imagination. It was not the life of one of the entitled four but the death of someone else that was the unforgettable final episode. Watch it here:

I learnt while re-watching this climax in youtube that Ms. Kathryn, who played the role of Karen McCluskey in DH, died early this month, just 20 days after the screening of the last episode in the US. in this one terrific song, the death of a true friend & wife, the birth of a baby marking the grand-motherhood of two of the DH's, a Wedding, a reunion and a new love were all emotionally captured. Lastly, what a song by Johnny Mathis!! Watch it with its beautiful lyrics:

No comments: